Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darrell J Fader
Dr. Darrell J Fader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fader is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center, Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center Ballard Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Darrell J Fader has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Fader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Darrell J Fader accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkin Cancer Clinic Of Seattle, 1801 NW Market St Ste 107, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Darrell J Fader in this video.
Dr. Darrell J Fader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.