2.7

Neutral

The worst Pre-natal diagnosis

I absolutely loved and trusted Dr. C for several years until 2 days before my daughter was born. When I became pregnant at the age of 20 I was terrified but she made me feel okay. However at 29 weeks and 4 days I was put on bed rest and was supposed to remain that way for the rest of my pregnancy. Dr. C told me that my daughter had a blockage in her stomach and wasn’t swallowing any amniotic fluid (still not sure how she didn’t she this in all the sonos). She said this blockage happens in 30% of people with Down syndrome so there was a chance she could have DS. She told me once my daughter was born she would need surgery and be transferred to another hospital. Later that day when my daughters heart rate kept dropping she told me the following, words that I will NEVER forget as long as I live. “Best case scenario your daughter would be sacking groceries for the rest of her life, Worst case scenario she wouldn’t be able to wipe herself so you should just go home and let nature take its course.” The doctor that I loved and trusted had broken my heart. How could any professional say something like this especially to a young mother without even knowing or meeting my daughter? Needless to say I transferred doctors and hospitals that day, I wasn’t going to let her near my child. My daughter was born 2 days later at another hospital. She was born with Down syndrome, 2 1/2 months earlier but 11 years later she is thriving. She can Totally wipe herself and wants to be a hair dresser or massage therapist some day! She is the best thing that has ever happened to my family and I, and I couldn’t imagine a life without her. If only Dr. C could see her now.

very poor knowledge and no professionalism

She has no knowledge. she works on the question you ask. she writes something else in her notes and will tell you something else. I was with her on my last pregnancy for 3 months and then i changed my doctor because of her incapability's. Instead of addressing the issues she had she billed me for wrong reasons. She is a trap once gone you are gone forever.

Very poor judgement

Horrible stuff and service. They will send you wrong bill and will never fixed it.

They will send you wrong bill and never fixed it.

Worst

More wait time and not providing much information, will not recommend to anyone

Dont give her office any money

I began seeing Dr Chandrasekara for fibroids in March of 2017. She recommended a hysterectomy be performed. I have insurance with my employer and decided to do the surgery. I paid a deposit for my surgery on May 16, 2017. The doctor told me she needed some money down until the insurance was sure to pay her. In October of 2017, I started inquiring about my bills and was sent a summary. I contacted my insurance and found out the doctor had been paid 100% without my deposit. So during the first week of November 2017 I started calling the office; I left messages everyday, I began calling 2 or 3 times a day to no avail. I left messages with live people, like the nurses and they would say they would the office manager, I called. It has been weeks and no one will return my call just for information. I need to file a fraud claim against this doctor and office. I am a fully employed, voting, tax paying, healthcare having Texas citizen. I have lived in Texas all my life and NEVER experienced some thing so heinous. Please help me, we are talking over $1000 of my saving gone. The doctor nor office staff care about me and my funds. When she said what was needed I provided to ease her mind and make sure was paid. Now she doesn't give a care about me. Please direct me in how I can recover these funds. I have my credit card receipts and the original receipt requested from her office. What is next? Is there a certain medical board I can contact, or her malpractice insurance. I should not have to hire an attorney to make this doctor practicing in Texas do the right thing.

AWESOME OB/GYN DOCTOR!

VERY Knowledgeable !! She is compassionate and cares for your emotions and shows understanding of all the factors that go into planning a family. She treats the whole person. Very easy to see why she is So POPULAR!

SCAM - She'll overcharge you then deny it

If you get overcharged - they'll deny deny deny - you won't get your money back. I was overcharged twice - I had 4 different staff members tell me that they never overcharged. They told my their system does not allow them to pull up past transactions, so I had to find my old receipts to prove that they overcharged. Then they told me that they would send me a refund 4 or 5 times but never did.

Dr. Darshna S Chandrasekhara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.