Dr. Darshna S Chandrasekhara Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Darshna S Chandrasekhara?

Worst

More wait time and not providing much information, will not recommend to anyone

Dont give her office any money

I began seeing Dr Chandrasekara for fibroids in March of 2017. She recommended a hysterectomy be performed. I have insurance with my employer and decided to do the surgery. I paid a deposit for my surgery on May 16, 2017. The doctor told me she needed some money down until the insurance was sure to pay her. In October of 2017, I started inquiring about my bills and was sent a summary. I contacted my insurance and found out the doctor had been paid 100% without my deposit. So during the first week of November 2017 I started calling the office; I left messages everyday, I began calling 2 or 3 times a day to no avail. I left messages with live people, like the nurses and they would say they would the office manager, I called. It has been weeks and no one will return my call just for information. I need to file a fraud claim against this doctor and office. I am a fully employed, voting, tax paying, healthcare having Texas citizen. I have lived in Texas all my life and NEVER experienced some thing so heinous. Please help me, we are talking over $1000 of my saving gone. The doctor nor office staff care about me and my funds. When she said what was needed I provided to ease her mind and make sure was paid. Now she doesn't give a care about me. Please direct me in how I can recover these funds. I have my credit card receipts and the original receipt requested from her office. What is next? Is there a certain medical board I can contact, or her malpractice insurance. I should not have to hire an attorney to make this doctor practicing in Texas do the right thing.

AWESOME OB/GYN DOCTOR!

VERY Knowledgeable !! She is compassionate and cares for your emotions and shows understanding of all the factors that go into planning a family. She treats the whole person. Very easy to see why she is So POPULAR!

SCAM - She'll overcharge you then deny it

If you get overcharged - they'll deny deny deny - you won't get your money back. I was overcharged twice - I had 4 different staff members tell me that they never overcharged. They told my their system does not allow them to pull up past transactions, so I had to find my old receipts to prove that they overcharged. Then they told me that they would send me a refund 4 or 5 times but never did.

VERY BAD INDIVIDUAL

She Is a very greedy woman. She treats her patients very bad. She has no regard for human life. She does not understand basic gynecology and is very disrespectful to her patients. She keeps asking you to come see her and extends simple things which other doctors do in 1 sitting into 6 sittings. She is pretty useless and ends up torturing patients by extending treatments , doing wrong blood tests, not giving test results on time, asking to redo blood tests, not giving prescriptions on time. If you want someone to Care for you when you are sick or dealing with an illness find someone else. Going to her is asking for torture n trouble and risking your life and your families peace of mind.

why dont u stop practicing

Horrible creature working as a doctor. Her reviews which are not a poor rating are from her or are from women who have not seen her more then once. I have seen this creature inside out thoroughly and have concluded she tried perform C-sec 3 weeks prior for my childs birth and then didn't even sign my FMLA. All her reviews from people saying she told them "No one takes this long to recover". " People come and act as if in pain, in front of me." - have been my experience as well. She doesn't follow regular laws and procedures and her practice tries to date things as they wish. I was given dates of leave where I had not even seen her. She back dates and writes her own story. She does not give results in a timely fashion. My iron was low and I was not informed about it for 4 weeks. The reason her office gives is that they don't leave results on personal cell phones because of HIPPA. Stupid that's why there are personal cell phones. Her office does not answer phones and nurses ask u to come and see her and she keeps ordering unnecessary tests and elongating the illness despite knowing what it is in the first visit. SHE NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN.

A true Gift

I have been a patient of Dr. Chandrasekhara's for over 10 years. I have been in and out of her office many times over the years as we have delivered 7 babies in that time. She is a true gift and we are so very thankful for her. She has seen me for all kinds of things over the years and has walked me through each situation with nothing but love, care, and respect. She has never hurried me through any appointment and has always taken however much time I needed in order to feel comfortable. Does that mean I have to wait to see her? Sure, but I know it's because she's caring for other women the same as she cares for me. She's worth waiting for. There is no one I would trust more in the delivery room or the operating room.

VERY BAD DOCTOR. I was going through a mis-carriage which he informed me about after doing a sono. She told me it would be a heavy period. It was nothing like a period it was a full delivery without medical care. I ended up in Emergency room. Shehad told me it qualifies for fmla and later refused to sign the FMLA saying she cannot sign anything that she didnt see.She harassed me to no end saying" It's not that dramatic". " No body takes this long to recover". "You have put urself on bed rest".

No issues with Doctor herself so far but the staff is ridiculous. They are invompetent and seem to do whatever they want with an i dont care attitude. It's very frustrating. There were a few invidents that would be too long to explain but it seems to me the Doctor needs to work or her staffs attitude and from other reviews maybe her own compassion

greedy doctor

is totally incompasionate - sees u as a credit card to be used - recommends too many useless tests and unnecessary c - sections - fits u in her travel and personal schedule rather than your medical condition. will lie or mis-inform to keep her business - will lie and mis-inform even if she is not gaining anything because is malicious person- not sure what is wrong with her life

I will never recommend this doctor. The nurses are so rude and will not inform the results properly. There is no way u can get the copy of your results. If you want peacefull mind in ur pregnency, dont opt for this doctor.

Steer clear of this Doctor

I had horrible experience with Dr. Darshana and her staff - I am a working mom and would have to take time off from my work to go for my appointments - the wait time is LONG and chances are they will reschedule it any way - to the point that I feared that I will loose my job if this continues - the staff is rude and inconsiderate is an understatement - they dont apologize and treat you like a heard of animals - I am not exaggerating - the doctor seemed ok initially mainly because I had no medical issue during my pregnancy but she unnecessarily tried to push me for C Section saying that may be baby is big in size (he was below 7 pounds) and because I am from asian ethnicity saying that our pelvic areas are not capable of natural delivery - she wanted me to induce one week before my due date that I somehow pushed till my due date without a reason (just possibility of a big baby) - and she SCARES you - saying all the horrible things she had to witness and this could happen with me - so much for positive encouragement - and in the end since I was a first time mom and I was more concerned about my baby I agreed for a C Section - I made the choice but the pressure she generated for my baby's and my safety was too much - in the hind sight she is more concerned about her schedule and finishing one more case - BEWARE - I never write reviews but if this helps one person, its worth it

Dr. Darshna S Chandrasekhara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.