Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daryl K Daniel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I had to see dr.daniels because ssi made the appointment and he was rude to me and he told me that I would be dead in a couple of months if I stop taking my medicine and I started crying he said nothing to me and I would never want anyone to feel the way I felt doing and I hope that after so many reviews he ever be able to practice medicine again he is a horrible doctor.
He seems a bit distant. Bedside manner could be improved. Unfortunately he took over from my original doctor. The staff on the other hand is probably all smiles unless you ask a question or run into any sort of insurance trouble and you require their assistance. Once that occurs the staff is rude and uncooperative and refuses to provide you any documentation to help with insurance problems.
He was distant, non-caring and rude. After a handshake, and reviewing my medical history without any type of exam only the weight and bp the nurse took I was relieved when he refered me to someone else. Till I realized the other Dr based ratings by his patients is just as bad. My ins. co. has low standards for the Dr's they allow us to see.
25 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Dr. Daryl K Daniel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daryl K Daniel in this video.
Dr. Daryl K Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.