Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daryl W Lum
Dr. Daryl W Lum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lum is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Lum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daryl W Lum has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 14
I've been with Dr.Lum for over 15 years and I would trust him with my life. He takes the time to listen to all my aches and pain with patience and understanding. Sometimes I even ask him about silly things but he always tries to explain and puts me at ease. I can't think of a better doctor to have. The group front desk can use a little improvement and they have been getting better in the years.
MY HUSBAND & I ARE GETTING INTO OUR MID SIXTIES & WE WANTED TO FIND A SMART YOUNGER DOCTOR TO " TAKE US ALL THE WAY THROUGH". I HAD A CONDITION & HAD A VERY GOOD REFERRAL. WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT: WE MAKE DECISIONS TOGETHER AND I DON'T MAKE ALTERATIONS UNLESS HE KNOWS/APPROVES. HE HAS TRUSTED ME, AND LISTENED. ITS NOT AS EASY AS ONE MIGHT THINK TO FIND THIS KIND OF DOCTOR.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Daryl W Lum accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daryl W Lum in this video.
Dr. Daryl W Lum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.