Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Daryoush Tavanaiepour
Daryoush Tavanaiepour is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 26
I went to see Dr Tavanaiepour after 6 months of being diagnosed with Chiari 1 Malformation. I had tried everything. He was very understanding. Very informative. Even after stating I was a good candidate for surgery Dr. Tavanaiepour still had me take a few days to think over everything before he would let me schedule surgery. The day after my surgery I woke up for the first time in six months without an extreme headache. He is my miracle man !!!!!
Dr T is an amazing doc! He diagnosed the problem was up front with what to expect, involved family from the start, and made sure this procedure is what is really best for the problem - not his pocket! He preformed a spinal fusion, and managed my care! All of his PAs are professional, responsive and polite also. (Especially Ms. Laura!) Within only 4-6 weeks I felt better than I had in 3 years! Now, at 6 months post op I am almost back to normal, haven't needed even Tylenol for pain for 3-4 months, and feeling like I was 10 years younger -- ready to go live life! I have always been seen very close to my appointment time, and never cancelled. Sometimes docs get busy with people in need, and run late, or have to reschedule, but Dr T is worth waiting for! I would confidently send any friends or family in need of Neuro surgery to see him.
I am a 52 year old male and Dr. Tavanaiepour performed a laminectomy on me recently. The surgery was a complete success. I was suffering excruciating pain in my lower back to the point that I could not walk upright. I had immediate relief after the surgery. I was back to work in 5 days. I only have minor muscle pain now that should go away over time. This doctor and his staff are top notch! They are professional, prompt, and I would recommend Dr. Tavanaiepour to anyone considering back surgery.
After getting misdiagnosis by other physicians I was in pain and unable to walk. Dr. Travanepour found a large growth on my upper spinal cord. I was in surgery within days. My recovery prognosis was doubtful that I would ever walk again,. Thanks to Dr. T skill he successfully removed the tumor, which was wrapped around my spinal cord,. I am now able to walk.
Daryoush Tavanaiepour accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions580 W 8th St, Jacksonville, FL
Daryoush Tavanaiepour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.