Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. David A Cohen has the following 5 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. David A Cohen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Cohen treated me for migraines. He overprescribed to the point that my pharmacist cautioned me about taking too hand drugs that could negatively affect my central nervous system. I contacted his office and spoke with his nurse, informing her that I was much too sleepy all day. She replied that there was nothing that could be done. I went to sleep at the wheel and a ha car wreck on I-285. I am very fortunate to have survived although I did have several surgeries due to the airbag. This was in 1996. I never considered taking legal action against Dr. Cohen, but I do believe he over prescribes and poses a serious danger to his patients.
Waited over 3 weeks to get an appt. Waited over an hour to see the doctor on the day of my appt. The doctor barely listened to me and just jumped to a diagnosis and didn't want to answer my questions. Front desk staff was very unfriendly and unhelpful. The only caring person there was the physicians assistant to took my blood pressure.
After experiencing migraines for over 20 yrs, I had yet to find a neurologist who finally was able to help me get them under control and live a life where on the few occasions that they occur, I can abort them. I've stayed at headache clinics, many trips to the ER and have gone to several neurologists who have wanted to either treat me too conservatively with little to no results or too aggressively, including induced comas and medications that have caused my muscles to atrophy. Dr. Cohen is not only proactive in prevention but is knowledgeable and has helped me greatly to abort migraines when they come on and peak. He spends time with me, has a warm bedside manner and his staff is very friendly. Dr. David Cohen has been a lifesaver to me and I am grateful to have found him.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.