Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Addis
Dr. David Addis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bordentown, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Addis is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center, Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County and Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty. He speaks English.
Dr. David Addis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Addis was my family Dr for over a decade, during this time 1990-2003 he had the magic touch where is he could DX a health problem by just examination, and other Drs had to run 1000.00's$ of test to come up with the same DX. He is the last of a dying breed of expert family Drs. He also treated all his patients with dignity and never let me suffer needlessly. I miss him since I moved away he most likely is retired by now as year back he was only treating existing patients. Dr Addis I wish you well
Dr. Addis sees a regular customer base of people who pay in full cash so that he will write them ridiculously irresponsible dosages of narcotic pain medication which they then bring to a pharmacy to pay for in full cash. This exclusive client base keeps this legal drug dealer and his extraordinarily rude staff in business. His office is a mess filled with his papers everywhere, his personal collection of empty glass bottles, random trinkets (like you would see in a museum) and pamphlets from drug companies. He doesn't even have a computer or a fax machine. I'm surprised that anyone could run a medical practice like this.
Dr. Addis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Lourdes Med Center of Burlington Cty
44 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions334 Farnsworth Ave, Bordentown, NJ
Dr. David Addis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bordentown, NJ.