Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Allingham Jr
Dr. David G Allingham Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakton, VA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Practicettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Allingham is affiliated with Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David G Allingham Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. David G Allingham Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 57
Love my doctor takes..
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Allingham Jr - Posted on October 17th, 2016
My experience in the..
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Allingham Jr - Posted on October 13th, 2016
I have been coming t..
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Allingham Jr - Posted on October 10th, 2016
I first found dr All..
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Allingham Jr - Posted on October 7th, 2016
I first found dr Allingham from a dr referral service,where I had asked for a suboxone dr that preferably accepted Medicaid. I was not even expecting any response,but was quite pleased when I received a prompt response with a little description of dr Allingham from his office. I was able to be seen within the week. Upon arriving at dr Allingham's office, I was happy and surprised by the helpfulness of his staff. Any questions I have ever had were answered quickly and in an easy to understand way. After 6 months, I am still satisfied with the Drs knowledge, competency and caring. I have been happy with my treatment plan and the professionalism of the staff. I would recommend dr Allingham to my family, friends and any strangers!
I have been coming t..
Self-verified patient of Dr. David G Allingham Jr - Posted on September 5th, 2016
Dr. Allingham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. David G Allingham Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsOAKTON URGENT CARE CENTER, 2915 Hunter Mill Rd Ste 11, Oakton, VA
Dr. David G Allingham Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakton, VA.