- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Anderla has 2 locations
Dr. David B Anderla has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David B Anderla has the following 45 expertise
- Occupational Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Sprains and Strains
- Peptic Ulcer
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Eye Infections
- Thyroid Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hospice Care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David B Anderla Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David B Anderla
As your family physician, my goal is to help you understand your whole picture of health and be a resource as you navigate the health care system. I really enjoy forming relationships with my patients and feel blessed to do the kind of work that allows me to care for people of all ages with all types of conditions.