Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Archer
Dr. David Archer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Dodge, IA, with other offices in Fort Dodge, IA and Storm Lake, IA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Archer is affiliated with Buena Vista Reginal Medical Center and Horn Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Archer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Archer, while busy, is very professional, takes time to listen, and will put in extra effort to check symptoms. He was able to catch my colon cancer at a beginning stage and made every effort to get me to specialists within days. I am a 10-year survivor and give him full credit for continuing to keep a watch on my good health!
Dr. Archer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Buena Vista Reginal Medical Center
Horn Memorial Hospital
30 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
Dr. David Archer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Archer in this video.
Dr. David Archer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Dodge, IA.