Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Aron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David M Aron has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. David M Aron is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 19
Rude, Abrupt & Superior Acting
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Aron - Posted on May 9th, 2017
This is the first time I've left a review for any doctor. I'm in my 50s and I've had a good amount of medical care over the years. Most of it was very good, some good but less than perfect. Only once have I had such a negative experience that I felt it warranted a posting here. To say that Dr. Aron was rude, abrupt and superior acting would be an understatement. My wait to see him was rather short and his staff were very friendly. In contrast, Dr. Aron rushed into the treatment room, fired off a series questions at me in a rather aquisitory manner, told me how wrong I was, wouldn't allow me to properly answer his questions, and prevented me from getting my questions answered.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Aron - Posted on April 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Aron - Posted on November 6th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Montefiore Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTAKITANI CHIROPRACTIC CORP, 3120 S Hacienda Blvd Ste 101, Hacienda Heights, CA
Dr. David M Aron is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hacienda Heights, CA.