Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David B Edwards has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
36 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. David B Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David B Edwards
Dr. Edwards undergraduate degree was in Electrical Engineering from the University of Delaware. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia before completing an internship and residency at the Maricopa County Medical Center in Phoenix and completing his residency at University Medical Center in Tucson. He also earned a master’s in Information Technology from Western International University in Phoenix. A board-certified internist, Dr. Edwards is committed to personalized care with a special emphasis on the use of technology to improve the quality and safety of patient care.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David B Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.