Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David B Hahn
Dr. David B Hahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hahn is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital, St Anthony North Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Hahn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David B Hahn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Hahn has been a lifesaver for me. Several years ago he diagnosed an ankle problem that had gone 2 years without a diagnosis. Other doctors said there wasn't anything wrong. Due to their inability to diagnose a problem, a ligament was virtually gone. Dr. Hahn tried to repair it, but there was not enough left to repair, so he took 3 tendons from my toes and made a new ligament. I recently went to Dr. Hahn for a foot problem that 2 Podiatrists could not diagnose. Dr. Hahn quickly diagnosed this recent problem after taking time to listen to me about what was happening with my foot. I don't know where I would be today without his knowledge and expertise.
Recently Dr. Hahn performed surgery on my broken ankle. It required substantial reconstruction with a plate and pins through both tibia and fibula. The X-rays show a work of art - no doubt accounting for the smooth recovery I'm now enjoying. Dr. Hahn's staff is also amazingly helpful, keeping track of me from the original referral, through pre-op and follow-through. It's hard to imagine that any group could be better than Colorado Limb consultants and I doubt one could find a better surgeon than Dr. Hahn.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. David B Hahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorado Limb Consultants, 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 3300, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Hahn in this video.
Dr. David B Hahn is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Denver, CO.