Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Kessler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David B Kessler has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
Showing 3 of 25
I will not be returning to see this doctor, as every time I have an appointment to see him I wait a minimum of one hour. The waiting room is always packed, and the staff is not cordial. My time is just as important as their's. I walked out of the office today. Who won? Neither of us, as this doctor has lost a patient, possibly two, and I need to find an dermatologist.
I have been coming her for approximately twenty years and now bring my daughter. She has been seeing mena, but this will be our last visit. She's quite nice and my daughters skin has improved. Frustrating is I rush here to be prompt, and the last four visits I have sat waiting for the minimum of an hour. Last visit was an 1 1/2. Patients were all complaining in the waiting room and some rescheduled and left. I have no problem waiting a half hour and understand sometimes there are circumstances that delay appointments, but this is utterly ridiculous!!!!! By the way right now I am sitting in a room finally and still waiting. It is currently 1 hour 15 minutes.......
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. David B Kessler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDAVID BRIAN KESSLER DO, 70 Grand Ave, Massapequa, NY
Dr. David B Kessler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.