Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David B Parker
Dr. David B Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hastings, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David B Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David B Parker has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. David B Parker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Parker - Posted on April 11th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Parker - Posted on May 30th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. David B Parker - Posted on January 22nd, 2012
Thought he was a good Doctor, until my work comp case was moved to him. Then he took more opion from work comp Doctors results then he should of. Then when work comp demanded back to work, even though I have tremendous back pain, he wrought a letter to work comp stating that even though i had alot of pain, he seen no reason how sending me back to work would hurt. Then agreed to have me see a regular back specialist. But because of the heartless letter he wrote to work comp, comp cut me completely off pay and for paying my medical bills. So now after 3 months of severe pain from a fall injury, i still have not seen an actual back specialist, and cant go to the one he is recommending, because i have no insurance and work comp cut me off.So now in great pain, he would not listen to my complaints and did exactly what work comp wanted.And did not know he actual sent them a back to work letter until i received it in the mail days later ! So probably wont have a job period now that i have unexcused days . Nice Doctor ! :(
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. David B Parker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHASTING INTERNAL MEDICINE, 1005 W Green St Ste 202, Hastings, MI
Dr. David B Parker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hastings, MI.