- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David B Posner MD
Dr. David B Posner, MD is a doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. They have 50 years of experience. Their specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine.
Dr. David B Posner has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David B Posner has the following 7 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. David B Posner Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David B Posner
Dr. Posner graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine in 1970. Dr. Posner works in Baltimore, MD and specializes in Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Posner is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital and University Of Maryland Saint Joseph Medical Center.