Dr. David Boaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Boaz?

Posted on March 10th, 2017

I loved Dr. Boaz. Most of my visits were for routine things or annual wellness type appointments. I appreciate his bedside manner, and enjoyed our communication. However, when I finally had a medical issue that warranted more than a simple respiratory fix, my views changed. Once my condition became unspecified I was referred to a specialist with no treatment provided in the interim. It took a lot of prompting and phone calls on my part to attempt to get some type of treatment while I was waiting for my appointment with the specialist. It took two weeks to see the specialist and those reports were unspecified, as well. So I was still having issues. I had seen two medical professionals. I was not given any treatments to relieve symptoms. My symptoms ranged from severe skins eruptions on face, facial swelling, and fluctuating blood pressure. I researched on my own and went to a different specialist. They asked for records from my last visit with Dr. Boaz. I contacted his office and was told that they would send the records. Two weeks later, my appt. arrive and no records had been sent.. One result from that appt. recommended that I receive a certain allergy test. They could not authorize it because it fell under a different specialty and insurance would not cover. So, I again contacted Dr. Boaz' office. For most contacts you have to leave a message on the nurse's answering line and wait for them to return your call. So if you start calling on a Monday, you may receive a call back by Friday. So I contacted them and waited 2 days for my call back. I was told that the order would be sent to the lab. The next day I took off early from work to go to the lab, and there was no order. Interestingly, when the doctor's nurse left the message saying that they was sending the lab order, she also recommended that I tape the object (that I thought I was having an intense allergic reaction to) to the inside of my thigh for 24 hours. When I go to urgent care, I always receive a follow up call to ask how I'm doing. If you want follow up from this practice, be prepared to pay another co-pay and go in for another visit.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Awesome doctor.

Two Bad Experiences

Posted on November 17th, 2013

My first appointment I waited a very long time. Close to 45 mins. I had a regular physical done. A week to two weeks later I received a report in the mail on my results. I could not believe I did not receive a follow up call from him explaining my results.... I guess a report was good enough, keep in mind I'm not in the medical field. I had to return to him to have my immunization records checked. This process was daunting to say the least. His nurse came off as rude and it took forever for me to get in touch with her. I was fine with just moving on to another doctor. However, I received a copy of the paper work I needed that I never received initially. You can clearly see the documents were presented as if they were simply shoved into the envelope. This did it for me, which prompted me to write this review. This doctor was just not a good fit for me. Horrible experience!

Not reliable or trustworthy

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Takes too many vacations. Seems clueless and aloof. Forgets to call in refills on time. Hassle after hassle trying to get your prescriptions filled. Have even denied prescription refills in error. Gave me false information regarding a medication that I didn't need to be on, but he insisted I remain on. All about the $$ for these guys.

great doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Dr. Boaz is an Excellent physician!

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I have never met a Dr. that cares like he does. My husband and I both see him. I like that he listens and he does blood work and tests to confirm. I feel that this Dr. has a good amount of experience and knowledge in his field and I highly recommend him. His nurse is also excellent and very sweet.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Dr. Boaz is a good doctor and has the BEST NURSE EVER!!!!!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Boaz is a true and caring physican.

Eased my mind

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Dr. Boaz has been our family Dr. for a few years. My elderly dad visited from out of state and became ill during his visit. Dr. Boaz saw him and told us what to do to get him better. The rest of dad's visit went well because of Dr. Boaz help.

Excellent Physcian

Posted on June 18th, 2010

Super doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2009

He practices medicine the way it was meant to be practiced.

He is just wonderful ;)

Posted on August 7th, 2009

He is so thorough! I love how he covers everything during a physical, A-Z. I know that I am in good hands when being treated by Dr.Boaz.