Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Brooks
Dr. David C Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. Dr. Brooks has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David C Brooks has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David C Brooks has the following 17 expertise
- Liver Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
Dr. David C Brooks has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David C Brooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This surgeon is the best! This was my first surgery and I was apprehensive to say the least. Dr. Brooks and staff all put me at ease. The surgery went very well and I would recommend these folks to anyone facing this option. Great work by a very competent doctor and hospital staff. His office staff is also first rate!
Excellent care regarding a large hernia which resulted as a result of another Dr. error regarding a simple appendix operation. He has been named by Boston Magazine several times as one of only ten general surgeons in greater Boston area regarding assiduous care, ability. When leaving the hospital he gave me his mobile #, instructing me to phone at any hour should the need arise. Have you ever had that experience with a DR.? I think not.
He squeezed us in for an unscheduled appointment as we were at the hospital.He was personable, knowledgeable, put us at ease and scheduled the surgery within two weeks. It went well. He followed up before and after surgery and when I called over the weekend he called back in 3 minutes. Follow us was today and we did not wait and he was wonderful. I would not ever use another surgeon...
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. David C Brooks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Brooks in this video.
Dr. David C Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.