Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Allison
Dr. David Allison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, NC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Allison is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Matthew, University Hospital - Charlotte and Carolinas Medical Center - Union. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David Allison has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David Allison has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. David Allison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Allison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
University Hospital - Charlotte
Carolinas Medical Center - Union
Presbyterian Novant Medical Group
Novant Medical Group
21 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David Allison Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Allison's office for more information.
1420 E Franklin St Monroe, NC : (704) 289-8427
Locations & Directions1420 E Franklin St, Monroe, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Allison, MD - Family Medicine in Monroe, NC, in this video.
Dr. David Allison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, NC.