Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Gore
Dr. David C Gore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Gore is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Gore has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David C Gore has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David C Gore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Christopher Gore Md, 5813 Preston Rd Ste 207, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Gore in this video.
Dr. David C Gore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.