Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Gore
Dr. David C Gore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gore is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Gore has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Gore has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David C Gore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. David C Gore - Posted on June 5th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID CHRISTOPHER GORE MD, 5813 Preston Rd Ste 207, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Gore, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Plano, TX, in this video.
Dr. David C Gore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.