Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Rubin MD
Dr. David C Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Harford Memorial Hospital, Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center and University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Rubin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David C Rubin has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Body Weight
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. David C Rubin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. David C Rubin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUPPER CHESAPEAKE CARDIOLOGY, 520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 201, Bel Air, MD
Dr. David C Rubin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.