Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Coia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
This guy is out there and very rude. Waited in a cold room for almost an hour before he decides to come in eating candy and licking his fingers. Disgusting to say the least. He then asked me "Why are you here" in a very creepy way not even looking at me while he continued to eat. He was making little noises and humming. I found his behavior very immature, disgusting, and arrogant. All I was thinking about was leaving. I do not recommend this so called Dr. to anyone!
I was going to Dr Coia and I have a lot of medical problems. So I had a bad lung infection and he gave me a small bottle of cough surpha to control cough . Call for refill you would think I wanted a bar of gold. Then I started with a lot of headaches and ear trouble nothing got done. Went to new Doctor he sent me for a MRI on my head well no thanks to you Doctor and nurse. I have a tumor in my ear canal pushing on the nerves. Well must likely will be deaf in left ear now. Thanks for not listening to me
14 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. David J Coia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Coia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumberland, RI.