Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Cole has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David S Cole has the following 4 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. David S Cole is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Cole Performed circumcision on my son with less than optimal results which needed to be surgically revised by a Pediatric Urologist. He said he could do it with no problem. When we brought home my son, the pediatrician saw immediately it wasn't done correctly. We waited and waited for months till he grew into it to see if it would change. It had to be revised, my son at 1yr had to have surgery. Not acceptable! Furthermore, I am so sorry to hear yet another patient had an issue with Dr. Cole. He also had the "lets see and wait approach" and it caused problems the last 2 months of my pregnancy- some serious complications. No follow up after the birth, he tried to back up his stupidity with mistakes at my bedside after the birth, by making me believe I had a disorder that I never knew of -which wasn't true, it was all the pregnancy and error. High Risk? Big joke....Doctor should be reevaluated by the Chief Medical Director of OB.
Dr. Cole uses the lets wait and see approach, a lot of times that approach is a negative one when dealing with time sensitive issues such as pregnancies. Suffered two second trimester losses due to his approach. Dr. Cole fails to look into and treat underlying medical/health issues. He's not proactive he's reactive and sometimes it's just too late. I will never entrust him with other pregnancies. I do not recommend this doctor.
It is great for fellow co-workers to write up great reviews on their fellow doctors. I didn't have a positive experience and also think that Dr. Cole is not 100% detailed. I went in 1 month ago with a blood clot issue and felt like his attention was not there and he didn't know me. It is a matter of opinion and if one person doesn't like him they can post whatever they want.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. David S Cole accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai West Hospital, 1000 10th Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Cole in this video.
Dr. David S Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.