Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Cooley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David L Cooley has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Bone Density
Dr. David L Cooley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
Nice dude,tries hard but be careful of him too. Especially of Sue!! I'm not sure if his staff is considered part time and overworked or what, but it's usually mass chaos in his office, which is a good thing. Well, that is until it's your health on the line and you need some serious healthcare. That's when the mass chaos becomes a problem and you'll get burned. You'll be forced to have to make your own decisions without any real support then he'll blame you for not making right choices. For a cold or sore throat type stuff he's helpful, but anything other than that you might wanna go somewhere else. If you choose to stay, I wish you all the luck in the world and if you get burned or worse yet??? I tried to warn you!!! Good luck
44 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. David L Cooley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnanda Medical Clinic And Healing, 3902 Monroe St, Dearborn Heights, MI
Dr. David L Cooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn Heights, MI.