Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David D Duke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Women's Health
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Child Birth
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Gynecologic disorders
- Abdominal Pregnancy
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Duke is a dedicated OB/Gyn that takes his patients concerns at heart. He has been my specialist for almost 15 years. I have been through other gyn for issues before this time and during travels. He is the best by far. One perk is he delivered my daughter safely from a risky pregnancy/delivery.His nurse Robin is "far above rubies"
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Duke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. David D Duke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkhill Clinic For Women, 3215 N Northhills Blvd Ste 3, Fayetteville, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David D Duke in this video.
Dr. David D Duke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.