Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Krieger has the following 1 specialty
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually caused by pressure and altitude changes or reduced oxygen levels. This includes hypoxia, ebullism and hypobaria.
Other areas of expertise include jet lag, dehydration and your body’s response to thermal stress, which can influence your decision making ability. More serious conditions might include G-induced loss of consciousness (known as G-LOC), spatial disorientation and space adaptation syndrome, a sickness common when your body is adjusting to weightlessness.
Dr. David Krieger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I disliked everything about this doctor he can't seem to help anyone when your in pain he try's to make it worse and say and I qoute if you're in to much pain there's nothing I can do for you and try to send you somewhere else and over top of that he will start talking above you act like a smart a** and won't here what you got to say he is a poor excuse of a doctor and I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone if you go there in pain you will leave there in worse pain just like me he will make you into a lier and won't be leave a word you say you would think that a doctor would be there to help you but this one named Dr.Krieger aint I didn't give him a rating because he doesn't even deserve a rating that's how much I care of him if you want to be in worse pain than you already are and hear smart remarks this is your guy but if not I would take your business somewhere else
Dr. Krieger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Augusta Medical Center
28 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions57 N Medical Park Dr, Fishersville, VA
Dr. David Krieger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.