Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David F Dalury
Dr. David F Dalury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dalury is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Dalury has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David F Dalury has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David F Dalury has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. David F Dalury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I had a total knee replacement in November, performed by Dr. Dalury. I am now lifting weights, hiking, biking doing all the things I was having trouble with before the procedure. I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Dalury, and the level of care I have received. It was the best experience I have had as a patient anywhere. I would highly recommend him if you are having knee issues. He is extremely thorough, professional and personable.
Superb treatment. Every aspect of my care has been of the highest standard. I am especially pleased with the pain control accompanying this procedure. My confidence that I had made the correct decision to undergo T.K.A. was felt with the very first office visit. Everything from the pre-surgery prep to recovery room care, to confidence building physical therapy, to home care and to physical therapy at the Towson Sports Medicine center connected to the orthopedic offices went extremely well. Of course such positive results are the result of rigorous surgical and anesthesia training - results like this do not just happen. Thanks to the entire team led by Dr. Dalury of Towson Orthopaedic Assocates at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center in Towson.
Dr. Dalury is beyond excellent as a fellowship trained hip and knee replacement surgeon. He has replaced both my knees and one hip. I have nothing but the highest praise for his surgery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Dalury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. David F Dalury accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTowson Orthopedic Associates, 8322 Bellona Ave Ste 200, Towson, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David F Dalury in this video.
Dr. David F Dalury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.