Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Doss MD
Dr. David R Doss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryan, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Doss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David R Doss has the following 26 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
Dr. David R Doss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Doss - Posted on September 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Doss - Posted on July 8th, 2013
40 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. David R Doss Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLRH BRAZOS VALLEY WOMENS CENTER, 2900 E 29th St Ste 300, Bryan, TX
Dr. David R Doss is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryan, TX.