Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David F Rowe has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. David F Rowe has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 29
I came to Dr. Rowe at the recommendation of my regular doctor due to a painful knee, years of lower back pain, edema in both feet, ankles, and legs as well as neuropathy in both feet due to chemotherapy. I have one kidney (right kidney was removed when I was three), am a cancer survivor and have had several reconstructive surgeries. When I met Dr. Rowe, he didn't have time for small talk. He was busy absorbing all of the information placed before him. He asked concise and deliberate questions, listened to my responses, and went from there. As a result, he was able to instantly press on the exact spot on my lower back where my pain had been coming from for years. I have been to many doctor's in my life. I would MUCH rather see a doctor like Dr. Rowe who is a thinker and problem solver than a doctor who wants to let me tell him how things are going to go. To those of you who don't like the way Dr. Rowe talked to you (or didn't), GROW UP!! Then please find another doctor so that those of us who appreciate Dr. Rowe can have better appointment times to choose from. Thank you. Also, all staff was busy and quietly attending patients so a schedule was being adhered to. The staff was polite, friendly and expressed the proper amount of concern. If only some of the patients had behaved in a similar manner.
He is very rude, and would not listen. He doesn't care about your pain. If you are referred to him leave!!! find another doctor, or you will be writing a review about him like myself at 3am in the morning, because I still cant get over the fact of how arrogant of a person and rude he was to me. I came on his page to see if it was just me or if other people felt that way also, and as I see im not the only one. Now im in the process of finding a new doctor because of how he treats his patients. As far as the staff goes, they are very kind. The ladies at the front desk are very nice. Maybe his staff should train him on manners. Hopefully this review will help new patients and previous patients that you are not the only person that he is rude to. Never in my life have I ever felt the need to write a review about someone or something until today.
He was condescending, and made me feel like I was "below" him. He also changed every medication I had been on prior to his visit because he didn't believe in them. Now I sit here in pain, can barely breathe from the medicine he did prescribe; I would not go back to him ever, nor let him perform a procedure on me that I was told by other doctors I could no longer have cortisone because of the osteoporosis in my family. But I guess he thinks he can get away with playing God with someone else's body. What I was previously taking worked. My doctor just left the practice, therefore I had to find a new one. I guess the supposed "Best of Bluffton" Pain Management doctor isn't the best after all.
18 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. David F Rowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David F Rowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bluffton, SC.