Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Forstein has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David A Forstein has the following 11 expertise
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. David A Forstein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
My wife and i been trying to have a baby for 5 years. after hearing about Dr Forstein we decided to see him. so far he has been very helpful even recommended my sister to him. We still yet to accomplish what we trying but he has pointed out the few issues we where having. I would recommend this doctor to anyone int he same situation we are.
Last year, I lost a child due to several large fibroids (that had been overlooked by doctors for years). I was referred to one doctor in the practice and fate had it so that Dr. Forstein was in. He IMMEDIATELY took me in as a patient and had several consultations with me explaining my medical prognosis and the procedure he would do to remedy my situation. My surgery went exceptionally well and I didnt have the problems I have heard by peers with the same medical issues. He took his time and followed up with me to ensure first that I was ok, then worked to help get me back on track so that I could have a baby. I thank God for Dr. Forstein. He is truly a good man.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. David A Forstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFertility Center Of The Carolinas, 333 S Pine St, Spartanburg, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Forstein in this video.
Dr. David A Forstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.