Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David G Lombardi
Dr. David G Lombardi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. David G Lombardi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David G Lombardi has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. David G Lombardi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David G Lombardi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
If you would like a doctor who has compassion and a good bedside manner, please call someone else! Just weeks after a miscarriage, my daughter began experiencing severe cramping and bleeding. When she called, they told her that she would have to go to the emergency room. The next day, Dr. Lombardi made a rude comment to her for going to the E.R. Very unprofessional and a terrible bedside manner!
I delivered my second child with Lombardi by default, because my doctor (another from the group) wasn't available. Then I stuck with him and saw him all the way through delivery of our third child. I like him. I find his kind of dry sense of humor fine. Most importantly, he delivered two healthy children. At the end of the day, that is what is important to me. With the third child, there were some complications at the end, and he reacted appropriately. She is now here, she is perfect and I am quite grateful. We don't intend to have any more, but if we did, Lombardi would be my doctor.
He is AMAZING. I was going from doctor to doctor when pregnant with my second child. I was having a hard time finding one that had decent bedside manner. Someone recommended another doctor in his office but she was full so I took an appt with him to get my foot in the door as a patient. Once I met him, I never saw that other doctor. He was so kind and answered all of my questions thoroughly and has never made me feel as if I inconvenience him. He has always made me feel comfortable. I'm having another baby and wouldn't want to have anyone else as my doctor. I love everything about that office and have for the last three years!
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. David G Lombardi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGynecological And Obstetrical, 8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 100, Dallas, TX
Dr. David G Lombardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.