Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Gallagher has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David Gallagher has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Dr. David Gallagher has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Gallagher did a total of 10 surgeries on me and the last one was a below the knee amputation. I never blamed him for the complications we had and when a lot of people were telling me to go get a second opinion. I went anyway and got the second opinion anyway and it was awful. Went back to Gallagher and never looked back.
This doctor did not even have me disrobe to examine my knee. He felt my knee through my jeans, and never even looked at my badly hurting elbow. If this is the kind of care that you are expecting you will be with the right doctor! What's sad is I've been to the practice group he is part of several times. Not only have I been seen by other doctors there, but I've also brought several of my children. My complaint is NOT against any of the other doctors only Dr. Gallagher. Who cannot remember examining my knee through my jeans! WOW!!! How does a doctor forget that one? Examining a person's knee through their jeans. When challenging his treatment his office manager claims he provided a service to me therefore I will be billed, despite him NOT even examing my knee or elbow. Stay FAR FAR away from this doctor if you want to actually receive good care. I wouldn't trust this doctor with my dog!
Dr. Gallagher is an amazing doctor. He was very good at assessing my injury and knew what he was talking about. I don't have insurance and he worked with me as much as he could to make sure that I could afford to get the care that I needed. He isn't one of those doctors that is all about money. He cares about his patients and loves what he does :) He believed that I needed surgery to repair my foot but consulted with a colleague before making the final decision- THAT'S A GOOD DOCTOR!!!
the first time I met with Dr Gallager I knew I was in good hands. He listened... he really listened. He gave me feedback, explained what and when to expect certain actions to happen,,,and they did. I checked out what he said to me on web... he was telling me the truth. He responded to my feelings and explained my emotional reactions to my situation as something i should have been going through... my decisions from this meeting helped me to see what was in my future, both mental and physical. thank you Dr David....
17 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. David Gallagher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.