3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Very rude

Always previously very pleasant but on last visit felt like I was bothering him.

Very uncaring

I had ACL surgery 3 years ago and I walk with a limp, which is worse than before surgery. When I was still having issues after 2 months, I couldn't seem to get an appointment. Then at 3 months I received a letter telling me to see a different Dr. Evidently by law he has to keep me under his care for 3 months. Fortunately I found a decent Dr on Dayton that's going to fix his mistake! I'm sure he'll get high marks on "ease of appointment", word of mouth gets around!

Dr. David B Galluch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, OH.