Dr. David B Galluch Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David B Galluch?

Very uncaring

I had ACL surgery 3 years ago and I walk with a limp, which is worse than before surgery. When I was still having issues after 2 months, I couldn't seem to get an appointment. Then at 3 months I received a letter telling me to see a different Dr. Evidently by law he has to keep me under his care for 3 months. Fortunately I found a decent Dr on Dayton that's going to fix his mistake! I'm sure he'll get high marks on "ease of appointment", word of mouth gets around!

No complaints

I found my experience with Dr. Galluch to be great. I had shoulder replacement in 2012 and from the diagnosis to post open I had exceptional care. As with most physicians now, I had to see a PA from time to time, but that's with most nowadays. He was knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

Very Happy with Dr. Gulluch

I found Dr. Gulluch to be very patient and considerate of my wishes. He is efficient and open to suggestions. He posses excellent personal and social skills. And, he enjoys what he does and very proud of his successes. As a 77 year old person experiencing my first joint replacement, Dr. Gulluch patiently listened to me and responded to my "interview questions" on my first visit. When I visited him the second time I had another long list of questions, again he was patient with me. Finally, when I visited the third time and asked questions about banking my blood and anesthesiology he again was very patient. He arranged for me to have a meeting with the anesthesiologist and was for me to have a tour of the facility. While he had only done a few anterior hip surgeries, I felt comfortable with having him perform my first joint surgery. He was as prompt as his responsibilities allowed him to be. Doctors really can't have complete control of their hours. His office posted our wait period whenever he was running very late. This allowed us to take care of other business rather than sitting and doing nothing. I am glad that I chose him to be my surgeon and that I chose Ohio Valley Hospital. I have referred others to him and have invited him to present a workshop at my church.

Dr. Galluch was great at the beginning. But, after surgery I complained of a knot on the side of my knee. Saw his PA unless I specifically asked for him. The knot on my knee wouldn't go away. Gave me cortisone twice. Horrific pain. Went to another doctor. I had a cyst on my knee and an internal tear. I had surgery again on 10 Jun and I am pain free after months of unnecessary pain.

Two-timer

Dr. Galluch has done surgery on both of my knees. I have done very well. He knows his stuff! However, getting post-op test results from his staff is like pulling teeth.

Dr. David B Galluch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OH.