Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Gonzalez
Dr. David M Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with St Lukes Baptist Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David M Gonzalez has the following 13 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. David M Gonzalez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David M Gonzalez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1980
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. David M Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Oaks Orthopaedic And Sports Medicine, 23535 W Interstate 10 Ste 3003, San Antonio, TX
Dr. David M Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.