Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Gorecki has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 13
My son was a patient of Dr. Gorecki and we found him to caring, friendly, very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable in our decision for my sons treatment. His bedside manor could not have been more reassuring in our time of crises. We have so much faith in him that when our mother was very ill and no one could diagnose the problem we took her out on her hospital and sent her to Dr. Gorecki! We believe she is still with us today because of him! So maybe you have some other reason for those reviews,that dosen't sound like the Dr.Gorecki we have been with for the last 10 yrs. To our family we will always be grateful for Dr. Gorecki!
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. David J Gorecki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthern Indiana Cardiology, 901 Lincolnway Ste 310, La Porte, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David J Gorecki in this video.
Dr. David J Gorecki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Porte, IN.