Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Guthman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David A Guthman has the following 13 expertise
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 33
Don't understand these negative reviews. Dr. G. treats me like a relative, very positive and supportive during a very troubling time for me. His assistant(now retired ) always got me in to see him, sometimes on very short notice and he always called me back promptly. Going on 11 years as his patient.
30 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. David A Guthman accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Community Hospital, 800 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Guthman in this video.
Dr. David A Guthman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.