Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hemsell
Dr. David Hemsell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hemsell is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hemsell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David Hemsell has the following 9 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Salpingitis)
- Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
Dr. David Hemsell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Hemsell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hemsell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center of Plano
UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton
Parkland Memorial Hospital
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
Baylor University Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Parkland Health & Hospital System
University Hospital - St Paul
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Dallas County Hospital District
49 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1964
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. David Hemsell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.