Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hoffman
Dr. David Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Margate, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital and Jackson South Community Hospital. Dr. Hoffman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. David Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Margate, FL.