Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Vaughan Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 22
I understand he is great with prostate cancer but I had a miserable experience with him in regards to recurring kidney stones. I know more about his groups running program and how busy he is (frequently has to see patients on his day off to keep up)than he knows about my condition. He told me I should have a cat scan due to traces of blood in my urine ($1500) and then wrote in the report that I was negative for blood in the urine. He has in his report that I was to do a 24 hour urine test and did not do it.. he never gave me one to do??? To be fair to him, he has hired a PA to help him, so things may have improved in terms of his follow through... I just had already had enough and moved on.
Dr. Vaughan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. David J Vaughan Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrlando Urology Associates, 41 W Kaley St, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David J Vaughan Jr in this video.
Dr. David J Vaughan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.