Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David Cohen
David Cohen, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. David Cohen is affiliated with Bayshore Medical Center, Mhhs Memorial City Hospital and Patients Medical Center. He speaks Hebrew and Spanish.
David Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Patients Medical Center
Mhhs Southeast Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southeast Medical Cente
Northeast Medical Center Hospital
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Mount Sinai Hospital
David Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid K. Cohen, MD, 3301 Plainview St. , Pasadena, TX
David Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.