Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Karges Jr
Dr. David Karges Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO . His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Karges is affiliated with SSM Rehabilitation Hospital, Forest Park Community Hospital and Saint Louis University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Karges Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Karges was my doctor at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit Michigan. I was going through a serious bone infection and was brought in through the ER. So glad he happened to be the surgeon on duty. He was so patient and understanding and was truly my guardian angel. Dr. Karges made me feel like his only patient, and he always took a lot of time making sure I understood what was happening and that no matter what, I wasn't alone. He is an amazing Doctor and surgeon.
Dr. Karges is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
Forest Park Community Hospital
Saint Louis University Hospital
Des Peres Hospital
Dr. David Karges Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Karges Jr in this video.
Dr. David Karges Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.