Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Katcherian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David A Katcherian has the following 20 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Joint Replacement
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. David A Katcherian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Saw a number of orthopedic surgeons- some actually referred me to Dr. Katcherian. Many of the other surgeons wanted to take drastic measures. Dr. Katcherian only does what is necessary but does it the best of anyone around. I've had 2 surgeries with him, one in 1995, the other in 2013. I need another one and will only go to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. David A Katcherian accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David A Katcherian in this video.
Dr. David A Katcherian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.