Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kauder MD, FACS
Dr. David Kauder, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with other offices in Salem, MA and Newburyport, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kauder is affiliated with NSMC - Salem Hospital, Lahey Clinic and Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kauder has 5 locations
Dr. David Kauder has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David Kauder has the following 8 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. David Kauder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kauder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NSMC - Salem Hospital
Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital
North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Shaugnessy-Kaplan Rehabilitati, Salem, Ma
Salem Hospital, Salem, Ma
Union Hosp, Lynn, Ma
Lahey Clinic Hospital-North Shore
Lahey Clinic Hospital
North Shore Medical Center-Out
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Dr. David Kauder Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Kauder's office for more information.
1 Essex Center Dr Peabody, MA : (978) 531-1500
400 Highland Ave Salem, MA : (978) 741-4133
1 Wallace Bashaw Way Newburyport, MA : (978) 997-1400
104 Endicott St Danvers, MA : (978) 741-4133
480 Maple St Danvers, MA : (978) 774-4400
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Kauder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.