Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kauder
Dr. David Kauder, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with other offices in Salem, MA and Newburyport, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kauder is affiliated with NSMC - Salem Hospital, Lahey Clinic and Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kauder has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kauder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NSMC - Salem Hospital
Kindred Hospital Boston - Brighton Hospital
North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Shaugnessy-Kaplan Rehabilitati, Salem, Ma
Salem Hospital, Salem, Ma
Union Hosp, Lynn, Ma
Lahey Clinic Hospital-North Shore
Lahey Clinic Hospital
North Shore Medical Center-Out
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Dr. David Kauder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Kauder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.