Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Kissinger has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I met Dr. Kissinger after being at Kaiser for 10 hours trying to have my abdominal pain diagnosed. Nothing was pointing my MD in any specifice direction. He referrred me to ER for continued care and treatment. Dr Kissinger was on staff and the head nurse said that I was fortunate to have one of the best surgeons on duty that night. He ordered a CT scan and came to me announcing that I was about to give birth to a bouncing baby appendix! He had a tremendous caring bedside manner and a sense of humor! I needed both after the long day. It was 11:30pm and he said they would be preping the OR for me soon. surgery went great and my follow up was yesterday. He and I spent some time talking about my history and digestive troubles. He explained in detail things that I have been asking my doctors about for years.. he was compassionate and considerate. he made a couple suggestions on diet changes and fiber products. He even took a few moments to look at a family member's history that passed away after I expressed concerns about similar problems. He assured me after reviewing the record that the type of tumor my bro had was rare and not a "family" or genetic kind of cancer. I felt truly respected and cared about by this chief surgeon and feel blessed that I happened to get him that night. His staff was so kind and friendly.. If he had a Facebook page I would "share" and "Like"! Great doctor!
37 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1981
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. David P Kissinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center, 6600 Bruceville Rd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. David P Kissinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.