Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Boles Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have followed Dr. Boles and Covenant through his 4 relocations around the Nashville - Goodlettsville area. Let me tell you there is a reason that they have moved their office numerous times, and that's because each one gets bigger and better! My family and I have been long time patients of Dr. Boles, even when Covenant was located at Skyline hospital. He is the best and only doctor I will use and recommend to all my family and friends. Even when Dr. Boles is out sick or on vacation I know I can without worry count on the other doctors: Dr."Phay" and Dr. Wilson, who were handpicked to work alongside him and his team in the first place. Thanks Covenant!
I saw Dr Boles at his Medical spa- Bella in Clarksville. I hade both fillers and botox. It was the second time I had this type of procedure done and I was nervous about seeing someone new after our move. He put my mind at ease with his no rush no pressure manner. His office staff was also very considerite and helpful. I will be returning to see Michelle for laser hair removal next week!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
35 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Dr. David L Boles Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCovenant Care, 1011 Highway 76 Ste A, Clarksville, TN
Dr. David L Boles Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.