Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David Brewer
Dr. David Brewer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with Integris Grove Hospital, Craig General Hospital and Northeastern Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Brewer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David Brewer has the following 15 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. David Brewer has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Brewer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. David Brewer yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Brewer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Integris Grove Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Osu Medical Center
Laureate Psychiatric Clinic & Hospital
Craig County General Hospital
Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Okmulgee Memorial Hospital
47 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. David Brewer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWarren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa, 6151 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Brewer, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Tulsa, OK, in this video.
Dr. David Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.