Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Spencer
Dr. David L Spencer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Spencer is affiliated with Holy Family Medical Center and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. Dr. Spencer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Spencer has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Spencer is rude, bizarre (i.e. He pushed me, insisted that I lift weights, even though I told him that I am in chronic pain. He was laughing at me as I attempted to talk about my symptoms, He didn't bother to look at my records), practically tells you that you are a liar. If you have to go to this guy expect the worse.
Dr. Spencer operated on my back 6 yrs ago. after 4 or 5 months of healing I am pain free, I have been careful to follow the weight limits lifting. I play golf 3-4 days a week , no leg discomfort nor back pain, Dr. Spencer is a kind, caring surgeon who takes time to talk and listen to you. I am 75 years young
After suffering with spine related pain for more than 10 years, taking pain pills, doing PT, getting steroid injections, etc., I finally (thankfully) went to see Dr. Spencer. He performed an out-patient procedure and viola! I no longer had pain. Definitely life changing surgery for me. He's the best in his field!
Dr. Spencer has performed 2 surgeries for me. When I was in pain, he made me not hurt, when I could not walk, he made me walk again. When I had questions, he was always there for me with the right answers. When my son inherited the same conditions as I, we saw the good Dr. I trust this man as the best in his field.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Spencer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. David L Spencer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Spine Center, 1875 Dempster St Ste 425, Park Ridge, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Spencer in this video.
Dr. David L Spencer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.