Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Larue DO
Dr. David E Larue has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David E Larue has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 3
I wish more doctors were like Dr LaRue
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Larue - Posted on August 24th, 2017
Dr LaRue is the best doctor I have ever had and I have had to deal with hundreds of physicians. He listens to you, he actually keeps eye contact with you. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. He took care of my husband during his fight with cancer and then was my personal physician for years until he was moved to Urgent Care.
A doctor with compassion
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Larue - Posted on September 25th, 2015
Dr. LaRue helped me in urgent care with acute back pain. He was most helpful, but where he stands out is his level of compassion. I am disabled with PTSD and was getting nothing but run arounds seeking care from my physical medicine doctor. Dr. LaRue stepped in to help in urgent care, gave me immediate validation and treated me with respect despite the hardships in dealing with someone with a trauma-oriented mental illness. You will be lucky to see Dr. LaRue. He is what excellent medicine is all about.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Larue - Posted on October 23rd, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Larue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. David E Larue Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David E Larue's office for more information.
400 Craven Rd San Marcos, CA : (619) 528-5000
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE SAN MARCOS MEDICAL OFFICES, 400 Craven Rd, San Marcos, CA
Dr. David E Larue is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marcos, CA.