Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Lebeau has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David J Lebeau has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. David J Lebeau has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I just had a physical with Dr Lebeau. He was easy to talk to and genuinely listened. I felt that he really cared about me and my health. He also has a good disposition and appreciation for humor regarding the awkwardness of physical exams. He recognized small issues and dealt with them and is ready with specialist recommendations when needed. I highly recommend Dr Lebeau
I've been to Southeast Valley for 25 years and occasionally some of the doctors that have spun off since they have many doctors. The past 4 appointments have been horrible! I don't mind waiting if I get some helpful advice. It seems to me he's tired and has given up on medicine. My daughter had been in the hospital and she really needed help and he sat on doing anything during her whole Christmas break. I had to send her back to college just as sick as she was at Thanksgiving. :( Oh yeah and perhaps you should take her to hospital to re-evaluate. GEEZ how lame! I've referred folks to Dr LeBeau for years. My last few appointments ended up with comments like well let a specialist handle that, I'm not getting involved. He used to be awesome. I don't know what happened. I'm moving my family
Waited in the examination room for 45 minutes, Then doctor David Lebeau came in and sat down. After three minutes he started complaining about time, I am not exaggerating about the time I was looking at my watch. I said you just got hear to which David Lebeau said, "I only have 15 minutes." After that, is was all down hill from there. Nothing like being sick, and getting a major attitude from a doctor. He has probably never been sick in his life, because you don't treat sick people like this. I am so upset at this doctor I needed to get it out. Good luck with this alleged doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lebeau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1987
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. David J Lebeau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsSe Valley Medical Group, 1950 S Country Club Dr, Mesa, AZ
Dr. David J Lebeau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.