Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Lhowe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David W Lhowe has the following 16 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Femoral Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Dr. David W Lhowe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
On all counts I found Dr. Lhowe to be excellent. He accurately diagnosed my problem (hip dysplasia, confirmed by a second opinion), very kindly and thoroughly explained my condition and choices to deal with it. He performed a hip replacement, which has brought complete relief. I was back to daily activities within a month, five months out I am back to skiing like a champ. Thanks Dr. Lhowe!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lhowe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Massachusetts General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid W Lhowe Md, 10 Hawthorne St Ste 115, Roxbury, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Lhowe in this video.
Dr. David W Lhowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury, MA.